JBL 4367 Studio Monitor Loudspeaker
Engineered to deliver accurate sound
- 25–300 watts suggested amplifier power range to deliver optimal sound and output.
- With a smooth and wide frequency response of 30Hz–40kHz, the JBL 4367’s sound reproduction is extremely smooth and extended in every direction.
- 15″ (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Differential Drive® woofer with Pure Pulp cone, dual 3-inch voice coils, neodymium motor structure and cast aluminum frame.
- 3″ (75mm) D2430K Mid/High compression driver with dual diaphragms, dual voice coils, and dual neodymium motor structures.
- Patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn/waveguide technology provides elevated performance in combination with patented D2-Series compression drivers.
Clean, professional design
- Front-mounted ports for extended bass response.
- Iconic vintage JBL Studio Monitor design with exposed horn and blue baffle.
- Attractive furniture grade wood veneer enclosure is internally braced at critical points and is tuned via dual front-firing ports.
Built for seamless integration with your JBL system
- Front-panel High-frequency and Ultra-high-frequency trim controls.
- Dual binding post inputs for bi-wire or bi-amplified connections.
- Available in Walnut and Black Walnut wood grain veneer finishes
- Speaker type: 2-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Low frequency transducer: 15″ (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Differential Drive® woofer (U.S. patent nos. 5664023, 5748760, 6768804, 6847726, 6774510)
- Mid/High frequency transducer: 3″ (75mm) D2430K dual compression (U.S. patent no. 8280091) with High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn (U.S. patents pending)
- Maximum recommended amplifier power: 300 watts RMS
- Frequency response (-6dB): 30Hz – 40kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V@1m): 94dB
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ohm
- Crossover frequencies: 700Hz
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex via Dual Front-firing Ports
- Inputs: Dual Gold-plated Five-way Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 37-1/16″ x 22-1/16″ x 16-3/4″ (941mm x 560mm x 425mm)
- Weight: 135 lb (61.2kg)